Crazy, could you make a big clean backup ?
Nukie and I have cleaned the server files, and every wrong file has been removed.
If you crash the disk, the old files will be restored again, and it's a PITA to clean.
1) Gokusen: dual entry. How to remove the empty one ?
2) Shin Kotaro Makaritoru! Juudouhen is empty. I guess it's a restore problem.
What I would like:
1) an unfinished manga's list sorted by ascending date (to remove the oldest ones)
2) a warning when a serie is licensed
3) some status log, so that we can track people uploading via HTTP (for example, hypo does 3 uploads every week, it would be nice that he has some credit for his uploads).
4) some manga don't have readers (I didn't check why)
5) improve the online viewer when reading volumes (currently, we have to select the chapters with a mouse)
6) define a naming convention, like MANGANAME_VOLUME_CHAPTER[GROUP]
with VOLUME as V00 (2 digits) and CHAPTER as C000 (3 digits)
Perhaps some mass rename tool ?
7) could you check if some files are corrupt ? (for example, some chapters of karate are corrupt)
And I'm against new uploaders !
Just keep at least 3 active uploaders, and recruit when one retires.
What about a small competition, like Uploader of the week, or of the month, just to encourage uploaders ?